Diversity & Inclusion
To support Battelle's ongoing commitment to be a global leader in science and technology, Battelle and its affiliate organizations will be recognized as model employers, preferred suppliers to customers, and valued partners in the communities in which we work and live.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where:
- we respect and value individual differences
- we collaborate and seek out diverse opinions and viewpoints
- we attract and retain a diverse workforce
- we reach our individual potential while in support of business objectives
- we recognize and reward staff for supporting these key principles
- our leaders advocate diversity.
As part of the affirmative action and equal employment opportunity plan at PNNL, Battelle is fully committed to providing a Disability Friendly workplace. The following policies have been implemented in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- PNNL provides equal opportunities in selection, testing, and hiring of qualified applicants with disabilities.
- PNNL prohibits discrimination against workers with disabilities and requires equal treatment in promotion and benefits.
- PNNL provides reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and workers with disabilities when such accommodations do not impose "undue hardship."
- PNNL provides reasonable accommodations for both observable and hidden disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. All staff at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory must be able to demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. PNNL is an E-Verify employer.
Please notify our workplace diversity manager if you need an accommodation to apply online for positions at PNNL
Job information is updated daily. Website Contact: PNNL HR Webmaster