Pledge to Applicants
The Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, operated by Battelle for the U.S. Department of Energy, knows that its most important asset is its people. To that end, we will strive to provide you, the candidate, with
- a user-friendly online system to search and apply for jobs
- clear, understandable job announcements
- quick and informed responses to your questions about our open positions and hiring process
- a prompt email acknowledgement that your application has been received
- a timely decision-making process.
At any time, you can confirm that your application has been received by logging in to your profile on jobs.pnnl.gov. In "My Job Applications," you can see a list of jobs to which you've applied. You'll also receive an email right after applying for a job—that means we've received your resume and will be reviewing it soon.
Typically, a Recruiter will contact the best qualified candidates within 2-3 weeks of their application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we cannot provide personal updates regarding the status of every application.
Thank you for your interest in careers at PNNL.